Recipe by Charlotte J
Serve these moist muffins warm with a little butter. Phoenix 0880 made these (2/6/07) and figured they are 4 WW Points for 1 if you make 12.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add egg and buttermilk; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400ºfor 20 minutes or until browned.