Recipe by xpnsve
Delicious raspberry buttercream frosting that I concocted in search of a raspberry buttercream. I pipe this on top of my white chocolate cupcakes - YUM! :)
- 1⁄2 cup real butter (softened)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons raspberry extract
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 4 -5 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, cream and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add extract.
- Slowly add confectioners sugar, 1 cup at a time.
- Add more confectioners sugar if needed for desired consistency.
- *OPTIONAL* - Pipe using Wilton's 2110 tip to make the famous "Wilton Swirl", for a more professional appearance.