Recipe by mandabears
Raspberry and Chocolate brownies what could be bad? Even easier with the use of a wonderful brownie mix. Use seedless raspberry spreadable fruit, not jam.
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Just whipped up a batch of these for a block party later this afternoon. VERY easy, beautiful and yummy. I used Ghiradelli brownie mix and raspberry preserves. I lined the baking dish with foil, sprayed the foil w/ nonstick cooking spray for easier cleanup and slicing. Once cooled, lift the brownies out, holding on to the edges of the foil. Cool completely , peel back the foil edges, and slice! No more cutting mishaps of the first few pieces. Thanks a bunch mandabear
- 15 7⁄8 ounces pillsbury thick 'n fudgy double chocolate deluxe brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, contents of chocolate packet from mix, water, egg and 2 tablespoons of the spreadable mix.
- Mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- In a small bowl stir remaining 3 tablespoons spreadable fruit until smooth.
- Drizzle in parallel lines over batter in pan.
- Swirl gently with knife.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.