Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Southern Living Magazine.
- 2 loaves round rye bread, 7-inches each
- 1 (15 ounce) brie round
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Using a large serrated knife, slice off about 1/2-inch from top of one bread loaf. Reserve top.
- Place Brie on top of bread; trace around outer edge of cheese with knife. Remove cheese and set aside.
- Using traced mark as a guide, cut bread vertically 2 inches deep; remove bread, leaving a 5x2-inch cavity. Cut bread top, trimmings and remaining loaf into 1 to 1/2-inch cubes, set aside.
- Remove rind from top of cheese. Place cheese in bread cavity; spread with jam and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or just until soft. Serve immediately with bread cubes.