Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is from th Very Virgina Junior League cookbook. I'm serving it at a post holiday get together.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place pastry sheet on a lightly greased baking pan.
- Place Brie in center of pastry, spread with preserves and sprinkle with almonds.
- Wrap Brie in pastry sheet, trimming excess.
- Seal seams with water and press together with fingers.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with crackers.