Miss Erin's Note:
This is from th Very Virgina Junior League cookbook. I'm serving it at a post holiday get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Place pastry sheet on a lightly greased baking pan.
- 3Place Brie in center of pastry, spread with preserves and sprinkle with almonds.
- 4Wrap Brie in pastry sheet, trimming excess.
- 5Seal seams with water and press together with fingers.
- 6Bake 30-40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- 7Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Brie en Croute
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 343.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 11.6 g