Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Raspberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Grease a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In blender puree raspberries and jam.
- In small bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil.
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Make a well in center and pour egg mixture and raspberry puree into well.
- Mix ingredients together, blending well and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack before wrapping to store.
I guess my other review never went through... Really good bread with lots of raspberry flavor. It disappeared quickly! It was very easy to make too. This will be a regular around here. Thanks.
Made this as mini muffins--baked at 350 for 10 minutes. Very light, but I used a raspberry sauce that I made this summer and froze, so am not sure it was equivalent to a 10 oz package of frozen berries. I made the sauce with jam but cooked it. Still held together well and are very tasty. Can't wait to share them at church tomorrow.