Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Raspberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Grease a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In blender puree raspberries and jam.
- In small bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil.
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Make a well in center and pour egg mixture and raspberry puree into well.
- Mix ingredients together, blending well and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack before wrapping to store.