Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great healthy breakfast, or afternoon snack idea.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup bran flakes
- Combine flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl beat eggs, milk and applesauce. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Gentlyfold in raspberries and cereal.
- Coat muffin cups with nonstick spray. Fill cups.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.