Recipe by Kathy(
A fairly quick and easy to make summer tart. I have also made the crust with puff pastry (square shape).
Top Review by amylou2
This is awesome! I made it yesterday for a festive 4th of July dessert and it was delicious! I used the sugar cookie dough and did strawberries and blueberry -- very good and the presentation was beautiful!
- 2 (19 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice or 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups strawberries, halved
- coarse sugar (plain or colored) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Four hours before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 9" or 11" round tart pan.
- Using one package of cookie dough, flour/grease hands and pat dough onto bottom and up sides of tart pan.
- Make decorative cookie stars: Roll out remaining dough on a floured surface; cut out star cookies.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake crust 12-15 minutes and cookies 3-4 minutes; cool.
- Filling: Combine condensed milk, sour cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice; stir 3 minutes or until thick.
- Cover and chill up to four hours.
- Assemble tart: Loosen and remove sides of tart pan; leaving bottom of tart pan under the crust. You can use the star cookies as a border in the event the sides of your cookie tart break off.
- Spread filling on the crust; top with berries and star cookies.