1/1 Photo of Raspberry Blueberry Star Tart
4 hrs 30 mins
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
A fairly quick and easy to make summer tart. I have also made the crust with puff pastry (square shape).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (19 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice or 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups strawberries, halved
- coarse sugar (plain or colored) (optional)
- 1Four hours before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 9" or 11" round tart pan.
- 2Using one package of cookie dough, flour/grease hands and pat dough onto bottom and up sides of tart pan.
- 3Make decorative cookie stars: Roll out remaining dough on a floured surface; cut out star cookies.
- 4Place on ungreased baking sheet, and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- 5Bake crust 12-15 minutes and cookies 3-4 minutes; cool.
- 6Filling: Combine condensed milk, sour cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice; stir 3 minutes or until thick.
- 7Cover and chill up to four hours.
- 8Assemble tart: Loosen and remove sides of tart pan; leaving bottom of tart pan under the crust. You can use the star cookies as a border in the event the sides of your cookie tart break off.
- 9Spread filling on the crust; top with berries and star cookies.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Blueberry Star Tart
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk