We have Innocent fruit drinks in the UK which I love - they're all fruit and absolutely nothing else. They are also really expensive, so I like to make my own versions. They're really simple and really cheap to make in the summer (more so if you grow your own fruit!). This is my fave recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice both ends off the orange and carefully remove the skin and as much of the white as you can. I find it easiest to just use a sharp knife and cut away as much as possible.
- 2Chop in quarters and throw in a blender.
- 3Wash raspberries and add to the blender.
- 4Add 2tbsps orange juice (water works too but it needs something to thin it out a bit) and blend until smooth.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry & Blood Orange Natural Fruit Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g