Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I made this recipe up on the spot while making Mizz Nezz's Crepes. It is jelly-like, not too sweet, healthy, and very simple! Could be spread on toast as well, has a very nice fruity flavor. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Blend together the berries in a handy chopper or blender just until you see individual circles of red and black.
- Over medium heat in a small saucepan, heat the chopped berries a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sugar, more or less to taste, stirring constantly.
- Add the flour, stirring constantly. Let boil about 3 minutes, until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and spread onto crepes, toast, or anything else you want.
- *NOTE: If you cool the filling before you use it, stir it back up before using.
wow i am going to try it today. simple easy and sounds delicious.