Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This layered dip is always a hit! Great at parties or as an appetizer. Sometimes if I can't find raspberry salsa in the market I'll use my favorite salsa with fresh or frozen raspberries. It's also great the next day...Enjoy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar raspberry salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Layer ingredients in a square 9x9 greased baking dish as follows, starting with black beans on the bottom and ending with cheese on top:.
- black beans, thinly sliced cream cheese, onion, salsa, and then top with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes until bubbly!
I love this dip with scoops or the big fritos , and even poeple suspicious of black beans just love it too !
had this at a superbowl party and it was great! Can't wait to make it for other friends.
My friend and I make this everytime we do taco night. My roommates love it, too!