Recipe by Dr. Jenny
This refreshing bellini drink uses fresh raspberries and is very easy to make! Courtesy of Dave Lieberman of Foodnetwork.com
Top Review by Kim127
This was a tasty drink, but I really didn't care for all the seeds from the raspberries. I tried straining them out and that was just a hassle. Maybe if I had the frozen puree that others used instead of fresh raspberries it would have been easier. Overall a tasty drink! Made for ZWT-7
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled (can use Prosecco or other sparkling wine)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small shallow bowl, mash the raspberries with sugar until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Pour about a tablespoon of the puree into each of four champagne flutes.
- Slowly fill each glass with Champagne (careful, it will fizz up).
- Serve immediately.