Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing bellini drink uses fresh raspberries and is very easy to make! Courtesy of Dave Lieberman of Foodnetwork.com
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled (can use Prosecco or other sparkling wine)
- In a small shallow bowl, mash the raspberries with sugar until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Pour about a tablespoon of the puree into each of four champagne flutes.
- Slowly fill each glass with Champagne (careful, it will fizz up).
- Serve immediately.
This was a tasty drink, but I really didn't care for all the seeds from the raspberries. I tried straining them out and that was just a hassle. Maybe if I had the frozen puree that others used instead of fresh raspberries it would have been easier. Overall a tasty drink! Made for ZWT-7
I love raspberries so this lovely drink was tailor made for me. Used a good quality sparkling wine as I don't like champagne and frozen berries from my garden. My drink fizzed up, but I quite liked it. This was quick and very easy to make, I will be enjoying it often. Great taste and beautiful presentation, the only change I would make next time is to strain the seeds from the drink. Thanks so much for sharing Dr. Jenny. Made for ZWT - 7 Italy.
This was very simple to make, and was very tasty! I used defrosted frozen raspberries, and a dry champagne. Made for ZWT7 - Italy.