Recipe by CIndytc
I got this recipe out of Southern Living Magazine April 2010... Looks wonderful and putting here for safe keeping.
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries, frozen
- 3.5 (12 ounce) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- * Fresh raspberries may be substituted.
- To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka ina large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving.