Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are very simple to make and they will dissapear quickly.
Make and share this Raspberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix flour margerine and sugar together until crumbly, press into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Spread jam over top of bottom layer.
- Beat eggs until frothy, add coconut, sugar, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Pour over jam layer and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until set and lightlty brown on top.
Delicious Leanne and you are right as they did dissapear quickly. Husband practically demolished them all! They taste even better the next day.