Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Theres are yummy! Sugar-free raspberry perserves work wonderfully in these!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups vanilla chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Melt butter over low heat and add 2 cups vanilla chips. Let stand - DO NOT STIR.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until lemon colored. Stir in chips/butter mixture. Add flour, salt, almond extract. Mix to just combine.
- Spread 1/2 of the batter into prepared 9X13 pan. Bake at 325 degrees for.
- 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Stir remaining 2 cups vanilla chips into remaining batter.
- Melt raspberry jam and spread even over crust. Carefully spoon remaining batter over jam. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake an additional 30-35 minutes.