Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These yummy raspberry bars are really great with any sort of jam, so feel free to experiment with blackberry, strawberry, blueberry, or whatever you have on hand!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in flour, salt and soda.
- Add oats and water.
- Firmly pat half of the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir lemon juice and jam together, and spread over the oat mixture, keeping 1/4 inch from the edges.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Cool, cut and eat.