Recipe by Wildflower5656
These yummy raspberry bars are really great with any sort of jam, so feel free to experiment with blackberry, strawberry, blueberry, or whatever you have on hand!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in flour, salt and soda.
- Add oats and water.
- Firmly pat half of the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir lemon juice and jam together, and spread over the oat mixture, keeping 1/4 inch from the edges.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Cool, cut and eat.