These bar cookies are easy to prepare because they are spread in a pan and baked all at one time. Cool before cutting. This is great for brunch & a warm cup of coffee. It is a very easy recipe and it looks like you spent hours preparing it. Found it on RecipeLand.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and oatmeal.
- 3Cut in all but 2 Tablespoons butter.
- 4Press 1/2 of flour mixture evenly into a greased 13X9" pan.
- 5Spread jam over batter in pan, then top with remaining flour mixture.
- 6Dot with 2 Tablespoons butter and with chopped pecans.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Let cool completely, then cut into triangles.
- 9*Variation: Use other types of jam such as strawberry, blueberry or apricot.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g