- To make the sauce: in a saucepan, bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir in hot sauce.
- To make the chicken: sprinkle chicken evenly wtih creole seasoning.
- Spray cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray.
- Place cooking grate on grill; grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 7 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with Raspberry Barbecue Sauce evenly on 1 side of chicken during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Serve with remaining sauce.