Prep 10 mins
Cook 21 mins
From Southern Living.
- 4 boneless skinned chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
Raspberry Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar seedless raspberry preserves
- 1⁄3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- To make the sauce: in a saucepan, bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir in hot sauce.
- To make the chicken: sprinkle chicken evenly wtih creole seasoning.
- Spray cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray.
- Place cooking grate on grill; grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 7 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with Raspberry Barbecue Sauce evenly on 1 side of chicken during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Serve with remaining sauce.