Recipe by Linda in Madison, VA
Seedless preserves, Dijon mustard, and a touch of vinegar then mixed into your favorite store-bought barbecue sauce to make a tangy glaze for Raspberry-Barbecue Chicken. Squash and Zucchini
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with Creole seasoning.
- Spray cold cooking grate of a grill with cooking spray then place on the the grill.
- Grill the chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 7 minutes on each side or until done, brushing the Raspberry-Barbecue sauce (recipe supplied separately) evenly on 1 side of the chicken during the last 2 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce on the side.