Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can you say YUMMY with a full mouth? I make this with whatever berry is in season and it always comes out a crowd pleaser! You can also change the pudding too, but do try it this way first. You will not regret it nor will your guests or family--if they get any that is. I tweaked this recipe from an old Borden Recipe Book I used to have.
- 453.59 g package vanilla wafers
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice and drained
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 177.44 ml cold water
- 170.09 g package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 236.59 ml whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- Line a pie plate, both on bottom and up sides with vanilla wafers. Place a layer of bananas on top of wafers lining the bottom of pie plate and follow with raspberries; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stiffly whip your whipping cream and fold into chilled batter. Pour into prepared pie plate. Chill until firm. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This is very easy and delicious. I have an abundance of raspberries in my garden so I will be making this often!!