Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great tasting beverage! I created this because we love berries, and there are so many combinations this recipe could be used for. To tweak it I use Fulfill, or Crystal light beverage sticks that are usually mixed in a bottle of water.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 ripe banana, small (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup v 8 raspberry-lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- sugar (optional) or Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- powdered drink mix (strawberry-kiwi)
- Put berries in blender with juice and blend well.
- Add banana, and ice, and blend.
- Add milk,sugar,cream, and the beverage stick,(Fulfill,or Crystal light sticks) and blend til well mixed.
I tried this last nite and it was delicious! I think the little to go sticks that you use in bottled water really enhances the flavor. It was a real treat!