Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 532.32 ml Bisquick
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 236.59 ml mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- heat oven to 350.
- grease bottom only of loan pan, 9x5x3 inches with spray.
- stir bisquick, sugar, oats, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened; beat with spoon for 30 secs.
- stir in raspberries and pour in pan.
- bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- cool 10 minutes. loosen loaf from sides of pan and remove.
- cool completely before slicing.
I didn't like the texture and would have rated it 3 stars but my girlfriend's husband loved it and ate the rest of the loaf. But for myself, i will not be making this again.
Very easy to make. I doubled the batch, as I had a lot of raspberries to use up from my garden and four bananas that needed to be used. This is very moist, delicious bread. Will for sure make again...I did add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.