Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had a box of raspberry muffin mix and a banana that was getting too ripe,so I decided to combine them. And this is the very good result of that combination.Submitted to Food.com ( A.K.A. " ZAAR ") on June 5th.,2011
- 1 (7 ounce) box raspberry muffin mix (i used jiffy brand )
- 1 medium sized slightly over ripe banana
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.Grease a muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a medium size bowl,mash banana and add rest of ingredients.
- Stir until dry mix is just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4ths.full.And bake for 20 minutes( check after 15) or until golden brown.