- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 50 g butter, melted
- 100 g frozen raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Grease and line a loaf pan with baking paper (I make 2 smaller ones).
- Sift flours together and add sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine banana's, eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Stir in thawed raspberries.
- Pour wet mixture into the flour and sugar and stir till combined.
- Pour into a loaf tin and cover with greased foil to stop over browning.
- Cook for 45 - 50 mins or until firm.
- Turn out once cool.