Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A special banana bread with a twist. Great to freeze for later.
Make and share this Raspberry, Banana & Coconut Bread. recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Grease and line a loaf pan with baking paper (I make 2 smaller ones).
- Sift flours together and add sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine banana's, eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Stir in thawed raspberries.
- Pour wet mixture into the flour and sugar and stir till combined.
- Pour into a loaf tin and cover with greased foil to stop over browning.
- Cook for 45 - 50 mins or until firm.
- Turn out once cool.