Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
I can't think of a better way to dress a spring salad mix of baby greens, or as a delicious accent to some of autumn's stronger-tasting field greens. And it's wonderful on spinach or fruit salads. Add more of either oil if you wish; but remember that a little walnut oil goes a long way. Make it "gifty" by bottling the dressing decoratively and adding a few fresh raspberries to the bottle.
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots in a teeny-tiny mincemeat (!)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup very finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil