Recipe by Norelllaura1
I originally posted this as a salad dressing but figured with a little tweaking it could be used other ways. So off I went and this is what I came up with last night. It would also go very well with asparagus!
Top Review by Merilynn Cox
I made this as an entree by cutting boneless chicken breasts in strips and sauteing along with the mushrooms, also cut in strips. When the chicken was cooked, poured the oil/vinegar/mustard dressing over all and heated through. This was so easy and Delish!! Thanks for getting me started on portabello mushrooms!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 1 lb fresh portabella mushroom, chopped
- fresh chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first three ingredients in a jar and shake well to mix.
- Saute mushrooms in a little oil until cooked and set aside.
- Pour the dressing into a sauce pan and heat on medium.
- Add the butter 1 tablespoon at a time,whisking until each one has been incorporated completely before adding the next tablespoon.
- when all the butter is incorporated pour over mushrooms stir to coat and garnish with chives.