Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've loved Brianna's blush wine vinaigrette for the longest time but can't always find it. I finally decided it was time to try to copy it. It's not the same, but we sure do like it alot, hope you do too.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- combine all ingredients in a clean jar and shake.
- refrigerat for several hours and use on salads or over fresh fruit (blackberries, strawberries etc).