A light, fruity chicken dish, only 4 WW points, but you would never know. Other fruit preserves, such as apricot, blackberry, or peach will also work in this recipe.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and saute 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp salt over chicken.
- Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
- To Serve:.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately. OR Return chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately.