1/6 Photos of Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
A light, fruity chicken dish, only 4 WW points, but you would never know. Other fruit preserves, such as apricot, blackberry, or peach will also work in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, add onion and saute 5 minutes.
- 2Sprinkle thyme and 1/4 tsp salt over chicken.
- 3Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, add 1/4 tsp salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper to pan, stirring until preserves melt.
- 6To Serve:.
- 7Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately. OR Return chicken to pan and coat chicken evenly, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 433.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.4 g