- 12 packets sugar substitute, like equal or 12 packets Sweet 'n Low
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups raspberries, fresh
- 6 medium tart apples, cored and quartered
- 2 cups cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar substitute and tapioca and stir in water and berries.
- Stir apples into raspberry mixture.
- Pour into a greased shallow large baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until apples are tender.
- Spoon sauce over apples every 15 minutes during baking.
- Serve warm with cream.