1/4 Photos of Raspberry Apple Muffins
I've been searching for a recipe for something like Starbuck's low fat raspberry apple muffins, and this is the closest I've managed to get. It's based on a recipe from Waitrose magazine from February 2000.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Lightly oil a non-stick muffin tray.
- 2Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl.
- 3Roughly grate the apple, with its skin but without its core, into the bowl.
- 4Mix it in with the honey and lemon zest.
- 5Roughly stir in the egg, oil and milk until the batter is just mixed but still a little lumpy.
- 6Toss the frozen raspberries in the sugar (fresh ones can go straight in) then quickly fold them in to the batter.
- 7Spoon into the muffin tins, filling each to the top as these don't rise too much.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes until a thin knife inserted into them comes out clean.
- 9Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g