1/5 Photos of Raspberry & Apple Jam
Lisa Clarice's Note:
This jam recipe is very easy to make and delicious! I like using apple with raspberries. I use pectin because it cuts down the cooking time and sugar significantly and makes the jam nice and thick. This recipe makes nine 8oz. jars. You can cut this recipe in half for a smaller batch. Enjoy!
My Private Note
8 oz. j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, remove stems, and mash berries.
- 2Dice apples into tiny pieces - you can leave skins on, but I peel them.
- 3Place apples and lemon juice in large pan on medium heat.
- 4Cook apples for 5 minutes until soft.
- 5Add mashed berries and cook until it boils, stirring a few times.
- 6Let fruit boil for 2-3 minutes.
- 7In separate bowl, combine sugar and pectin and stir together.
- 8Add sugar/pectin mixture into boiling fruit and stir.
- 9Boil (high boil) for 5 minutes.
- 10Remove from heat and fill jars to 1/4" of top. (Recipe makes nine 8oz. jars).
- 11Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids.
- 12Let jars cool. You will hear a "pop" sound once sealed. You do not have to put jars in boiling water. Just let cool on your kitchen counter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry & Apple Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: