Lisa Clarice's Note:
This recipe is just like my regular raspberry/apple jam but with the addition of honey and a hint of vanilla. You can omit the vanilla if you wish, but it's such a small amount all it does is bring out the other flavors. This recipe is a small batch, makes 6 half pint jars. You can easily double this recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and mash berries.
- 2Dice apple into tiny pieces - you can leave the skin on.
- 3Add mashed berries, apple, and lemon juice in pan and cook until it boils, stirring a few times.
- 4Let fruit cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- 5In separate bowl, combine sugar and pectin and stir together.
- 6Add sugar/pectin mixture into the fruit and stir.
- 7Next add the honey and vanilla. Stir well.
- 8Cook for about 10 more minutes.
- 9Remove from heat and fill jars to 1/4" of top. (Recipe makes six 8oz. jars).
- 10Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids.
- 11Submerge sealed jars into hot water at 200 degrees (or boiling) for 10 minutes. You will hear a "pop" sound once jars are removed from water - that is when the lids are sealed. Let cool on your kitchen counter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Apple Honey Jam
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 69.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: