Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something I came up with after making a similar "cake" at work recently. We used a muffin mix, but I decided to make my own as I thought the bought stuff was way to expensive!
- 473.18 ml self raising flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml raspberries (if using frozen don't thaw and feel free to use more!)
- Heat oven to 190c.
- Grease 6 1 cup ramekins.
- Sift the flour and add the sugar and salt. Mix in the milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla quickly-it's a muffin mix so don't over work.
- spoon half the mix between the 6 ramekins, scatter over raspberries and white chocolate, top with the remaining batter. Bake for a bout 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve warm with custard, cream or ice cream.