Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Celebrate the season with the fresh taste of luscious raspberries and creamy white chocolate in a baked chocolate tart. This is a special occasion treat that should be chilled for at least one hour before serving. Beautiful -
- CRUST: Combine flour, cocoa and icing sugar in a medium sized bowl unitl pea sized lumps appear. Mix in egg yolk and heavy cream. Knead gently on floured board until a soft dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Press dough into bottom and up sides of 10-inch flan pan or springform pan with removeable sides. Prick with fork and line with parchment paper. Fill with pie weights. Bake 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove parchment paper and pie weights and continue, baking 5 minutes linger. Remove to wire rack.
- FILLING: Combine vanilla and cream and heat cream until boiling on top of double boiler. Add white chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- ASSEMBLY: Place frozen raspberries in a single layer on bottom of baked tart shell. Cover with chocolate filling. Chill at least 1 hour.