1/4 Photos of Raspberry and White Chocolate Fudge Brownies
I've been looking for a white chocolate and raspberry cookie recipe for ages... This hits the sweet spot. These are soft and fudgy white brownies, dotted with red raspberries. They can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces good quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, not defrosted
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter 8-inch non-stick square baking pan. Stir 6 ounces white chocolate in large metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth, or use a microwave. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2Stir flour and salt in small bowl to blend. Set aside. Using electric mixer beat sugar and butter in large bowl to blend. Mix in eggs, vanilla and almond extract. Mix in melted white chocolate. Stir in flour mixture just until blended - do not overmix. Stir in white chocolate chips. Gently stir in raspberries just until distributed evenly. Transfer batter to prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- 3Bake until top is golden and tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 40 minutes if using fresh raspberries or 45 minutes if using frozen raspberries. Cool in pan.
- 4Cut into 16 squares. Transfer to platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry and White Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g