Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 118.29 ml butter
- 56.69 g white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml chopped toasted almond
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 56.69 g white chocolate baking squares, melted
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; grease foil; set pan aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and the chopped white baking chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat; stir in eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Lightly beat just until combined; stir in flour, almonds, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with raspberries; bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Using foil, lift brownies from pan; cut with a 2-inch round cutter or cut into bars.
- Drizzle cutouts or bars with melted white chocolate; let stand until set.
- To store—place in a single layer in an airtight container; cover.
- Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze undrizzled brownies up to 3 months; thaw brownies then drizzle.