Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Raspberry and White Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; grease foil; set pan aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and the chopped white baking chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat; stir in eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Lightly beat just until combined; stir in flour, almonds, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with raspberries; bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Using foil, lift brownies from pan; cut with a 2-inch round cutter or cut into bars.
- Drizzle cutouts or bars with melted white chocolate; let stand until set.
- To store—place in a single layer in an airtight container; cover.
- Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze undrizzled brownies up to 3 months; thaw brownies then drizzle.