Recipe by Sonya01
looks refreshing for the summer heat
Top Review by Cook4_6
I made this this afternoon; the first over 75 degree day in Ohio in 6-months and it was very nice. I agree with LARavenscroft that the balance of raspberry and tea needs to be adjusted a bit (for my liking) but plan on making it again!
- 200 g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 4 peppermint tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup spearmint, leaves
- crushed ice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place raspberries and sugar in a large heatproof jug and stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved.
- Meanwhile, place teabags in a separate heatproof jug, add 1L boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Add peppermint tea to raspberry mixture and gently stir. Strain, reserving a few raspberries and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add spearmint leaves and chill. Serve cold with reserved raspberries and crushed ice.