Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was in Gourmet's 50th Anniversary edition. It was paired with cheescake, but it could go with a number of desserts and fruits. It can be made 1 day ahead; keep refrigerated.
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen unsweetened raspberries (unthawed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Bring juice to boil in heavy large saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 35 minutes.
- Mix in raspberries and sugar.
- Simmer until reduced to 3 cups, stirring frequently, about 20 minutes.
- Mix in honey; bring to simmer.
- Cool slightly.
- Cover, chill until cold.
Another delicious recipe! I used fresh rasberries and mesquite honey and the resulting syrup is simply lovely. Thus far, it has added immeasureably to the enjoyment of frozen yogurt, a simple citrus fruit salad. It is also beautiful.