- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (or low fat brand)
- 354.88 ml cold water
- 113.39 g instant vanilla pudding
- 473.18 ml Cool Whip
- 453.59 g shortcakes (Cut into Cubes)
- 340.19 g cansliced peaches, drained reserve 1/3 cup juice
- 425.24 g package frozen raspberries, thawed and reserve 1/3 cup juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Eagle Brand and water,add pudding mix and beat well. Chill for about 20 minutes or until thickened and fold in Kool Whip.
- Line bottom and sides of a 12 cup glass bowl with lady fingers.
- Combines the reserved juices from fruit.
- Spoon a third of the juice mixture over lady fingers. Cover with a third of the pudding mixture and top with half of the raspberries and peach slices. Cover with a layer of lady fingers and repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill and garnish with a few raspberries or strawberries.
- Serve and Enjoy.