1/1 Photo of Raspberry and Peach Trifle
Auntie Jan's Note:
Creamy Summer Dessert for the World Tour II chock full of peaches and raspberries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (or low fat brand)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 16 ounces shortcakes (Cut into Cubes)
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained reserve 1/3 cup juice
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed and reserve 1/3 cup juice
- 1Combine Eagle Brand and water,add pudding mix and beat well. Chill for about 20 minutes or until thickened and fold in Kool Whip.
- 2Line bottom and sides of a 12 cup glass bowl with lady fingers.
- 3Combines the reserved juices from fruit.
- 4Spoon a third of the juice mixture over lady fingers. Cover with a third of the pudding mixture and top with half of the raspberries and peach slices. Cover with a layer of lady fingers and repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
- 5Chill and garnish with a few raspberries or strawberries.
- 6Serve and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry and Peach Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: