- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (or low fat brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 16 ounces shortcakes (Cut into Cubes)
- 1 (12 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained reserve 1/3 cup juice
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed and reserve 1/3 cup juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Eagle Brand and water,add pudding mix and beat well. Chill for about 20 minutes or until thickened and fold in Kool Whip.
- Line bottom and sides of a 12 cup glass bowl with lady fingers.
- Combines the reserved juices from fruit.
- Spoon a third of the juice mixture over lady fingers. Cover with a third of the pudding mixture and top with half of the raspberries and peach slices. Cover with a layer of lady fingers and repeat layering, ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill and garnish with a few raspberries or strawberries.
- Serve and Enjoy.