Recipe by Juenessa
From Nigella Lawson and her television show, Nigella Feasts.
Top Review by Connie Lea
Very good. I used strawberries and vanilla yogurt as that is what I had on hand. I think I would have liked it more if I had used raspberries. My husband also liked it. He doesn't like yogurt, or so he says. I don't think he even knew he was eating yogurt.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or 2 cups yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal cookie crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the frozen raspberries into a blender with the sugar, and puree.
- You may have to be patient as they will be difficult to blitz at first since they are extremely hard when frozen.
- Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons of the raspberry puree into a each glass (3/4 cup capacity glass), top with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and sprinkle a layer of cookie crumbs on top.
- Cover the crumbs with 1 more layer of yogurt, then raspberry puree and finally cookie crumbs again.
- These can be prepared the night before, in which case don't sprinkle the final layer of cookie crumbs until you are ready to eat the swirls but leave the glasses with the yogurt on top, covered with plastic wrap.