Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Refreshing fruity drink perfect for dinner parties or relaxing by the pool. A nice twist on a old favourite.
- 2 limes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sea salt
- 300 g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 90 ml tequila
- 40 ml triple sec
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Cut limes in half.
- Cut 1 wedge from 1 lime and juice remaining halves. (you will need 2 Tbs of lime juice).
- Place salt on plate. Rub rims of glasses with lime wedge. Lightly dip each glass in the salt.
- Blend lime juice, raspberries and sugar until smooth. Strain into jug.
- Clean blender.
- Return mixture to blender. Add tequlia, triple sec and ice.
- Blend until slushy.
- Pour into prepared glasses.