Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Found this recipe in Diabetic Cooking Book when I was always looking for recipes for my Sweets Loving, Diabetic Mom, and just got around to making it. So light, fresh, quick and easy to make and kind of pretty too. Prep time does not include freezing time
- 7 chocolate graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 3 -4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 6 ounces raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place graham crackers in plastic bag; crush into fine crumbs with rolling pin.
- Mix crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar substitute in small bowl.
- Stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press crumb crust into bottom and slightly up side of prepared pie plate.
- Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese yogurt, 1/3 cup sugar substitute and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer until combined.
- Add whipped topping; mix until just combined.
- Spoon filling into crust and spread to edges.
- Freese at least 4 hours or until frozen.
- Remove from freezer about 20 to 30 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Garnish with raspberries, if desired.