1/2 Photos of Raspberry and Cream Frozen Yogurt Pie
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this recipe in Diabetic Cooking Book when I was always looking for recipes for my Sweets Loving, Diabetic Mom, and just got around to making it. So light, fresh, quick and easy to make and kind of pretty too. Prep time does not include freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Place graham crackers in plastic bag; crush into fine crumbs with rolling pin.
- 3Mix crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar substitute in small bowl.
- 4Stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
- 5Press crumb crust into bottom and slightly up side of prepared pie plate.
- 6Refrigerate while making filling.
- 8Beat cream cheese yogurt, 1/3 cup sugar substitute and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer until combined.
- 9Add whipped topping; mix until just combined.
- 10Spoon filling into crust and spread to edges.
- 11Freese at least 4 hours or until frozen.
- 12Remove from freezer about 20 to 30 minutes before cutting into slices.
- 13Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry and Cream Frozen Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 193.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers