Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A twist on the original smore. Marshmallow fluff is gelatin free.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 low-fat graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 banana, thinly sliced on angle
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- Preheat broiler.
- Toss berries in bowl with sugar stand for 10 minutes.
- Place graham crackers halves on a baking sheet and top with chocolate.
- Set 2-3 banana slices over 6 smores. Top remaining smores with raspberries.
- Spread 1 tbs marshmallow fluff over each smore. Place broil for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.