- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread jam evenly over pastry.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Roll up like a swiss roll.
- Cut each roll into 8 equal portions.
- Place each on a greased paper-lined baking tray 5cm apart.
- Brush with egg/milk mixture.
- Bake in 180 Degrees C oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Other variations instead of jam:.
- 1/2 cup chocolate spread (nutella) sprinkle with grated chcolate and chopped nuts.