This is a VERY old recipe that I doctored years ago!
Make and share this Raspberry Almond Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, beat in sugars.
- Beat in water, extracts and eggs.
- (Will look curdled.)
- Stir in rest of ingredients well.
- Drop by Tbls. onto ungreased cookie sheet. Make a small well in centers, fill with a teaspoons of raspberry preserves or jam.
- Take a tiny piece of dough and kindof half cover the jam down the center over just the jam.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes at 400º.
- Let set on cookie sheet for 1 minute, remove to wire racks to cool.
- Seems like I got about 3 1/2 dozen -- I didn't get to count them, they were being eaten too fast!